Saturday, February 11, 2012

Wow, over a year and a birthday. Where does the time go?


random picture

Just a few weeks ago my chief made me take my crew and the rescue to a birthday party. It was the first birthday party for a baby we delivered... You know the baby, its from my last blog post, over a year ago. Talk about a reunion. I often say we get a chance to make a difference. On this day it really hit me. I was just doing my job, but to this family I did make a difference. I walked in and all eyes were on me. Mom gave me the biggest hug I think I have ever received. They looked at me like I did something amazing. I was just doing my job. It felt good, but really uncomfortable.... Mom and baby are doing very well and both are healthy. So if anybody still reads this, I thought you might be interested in an update.

I guess I have alot to tell you guys about the last year. Watch for more posts.JS

1 comment:

Bob Paradis said...

Yes you do! :)