Thursday, May 27, 2010

Whats happening in my life









So here is whats happening in my life. I'm single again, I think all women are crazy! we had our annual man weekend a couple of weeks ago, and it was a hoot. There really hasn't been anything exciting going on work lately at least no calls worth writing about. Besides, I haven't felt much like writing lately.

I did spend the Holiday weekend with my family. We loaded up in my parents motor home and headed to Traverse city. I really like it up there. I almost took a full time fire job there a few years ago. We visited the state hospital that had been turned into condos and shopping. I did a little SCUBA diving while up there. The water is crystal clear and the bottom is sandy, much better than it is down here.

We spent a day at Sleeping Bear dunes national lake shore on Lake Michigan. The views were breath taking! above are some pics from that day trip. We visited the ghost town of Glen Haven that is now operated by the National Park Service. It was a fun filled day of Michigan history. I recommend that anyone visiting northern lower Michigan go check it out!

Our trip was cut short by an electrical problem that almost started a fire in the motor home, but even with that happening it was still a great trip! JS

No comments: